Broaden children’s knowledge of the world
The Week Junior is the current affairs magazine that children love to read. It helps children make sense of the world, provides context and clarity to complex issues, improves general knowledge and encourages discussion and debate.
Take out a school subscription to
- Inform, inspire and stimulate discussion with topical features and articles
- Develop critical thinking skills by encouraging curiosity and debate
- Provide high-quality current affairs to nurture reading for pleasure
Loved by teachers and students
The Week Junior bridges the gap between children’s newspapers and adult newspapers. The carefully selected, interesting content, stimulates high-quality conversations and children are able to dissect the articles. This is a perfect vehicle to teach comprehension strategies to all children.
The Week Junior is a trustworthy, age-appropriate, current affairs magazine for children. The layout is excellent with lots of ways into each article which is particularly good for those children who are more reluctant to read.
I enjoy reading and learning from The Week Junior so much. I consider it my 'secret weapon' at school as it often gives me great ideas for my homework. Thanks to The Week Junior I almost know more than my teacher!
What do you get with a school subscription?
- The Week Junior magazine delivered direct to your school every Friday
- Term-time only 40-week subscriptions
- Flexibility - you choose the number of copies you want to receive each week
- Access to an archive of The Week Junior resources
- Subscriptions from only £54