The Week Junior is the current affairs magazine that children love to read. It helps children make sense of the world, provides context and clarity to complex issues, improves general knowledge and encourages discussion and debate.
Take out a school subscription to
- Inform, inspire and stimulate discussion with topical features and articles
- Develop critical thinking skills by encouraging curiosity and debate
- Provide high-quality current affairs to nurture reading for pleasure
- Broaden vocabulary with language-rich features
Teach Primary offer
As a Teach Primary reader you can save 10% on a school subscription to The Week Junior when you place your order before 31st December 2018.*
Take advantage of this offer to give your pupils access to all these wonderful features of The Week Junior on a weekly basis:
- The top news stories of the week
- The in-depth All about feature
- The discussion rousing Big debate
- The awe-inspiring photos of the week
- The fascinating science and technology news
- The reading inspiration from the Book club
Remember to use promo code PWJS18TP when you place your order.
*Terms & conditions: This offer is only available to educational establishments within the UK. The offer applies only to education subscriptions to The Week Junior that are term time only, 40 issues per year. All orders must be placed before 31st December 2018 to qualify for the 10% discount. There is no cash alternative. Please quote code PWJS18TP for the offer to be applied.
What our readers say...
I enjoy so much reading The Week Junior and learning from it. I consider it my 'secret weapon' at school as it often gives me great ideas for my homework. Thanks to The Week Junior I almost know more than my teacher!
The Week Junior is an age-appropriate and engaging reading resource. The weekly topics featured in the magazine encourage all pupils to read for pleasure outside of class time. We work hard to seek exciting opportunities for both girls and boys to further develop a love of reading. The Week Junior helps to do just this.
The Week Junior bridges the gap between children’s newspapers and adult newspapers. The carefully selected, interesting content stimulates high-quality conversations, and children are able to dissect the articles. This is a perfect vehicle to teach comprehension strategies to all children.