What's it all about?
Register for free and download this activity to share with your pupils wherever they are learning.
This PDF resource includes an article about Alien life, as well as accompanying activity ideas perfect for learning at home or in school:
- If we had the ability to go to K2-18b, should we? Discuss whether that would be a good idea, or whether we should leave it be given the mess we've made on Earth
- Imagine that you're an alien who's just visited Earth, and write a travel review of your trip
- If you met an alien from K2-18b, what would the conversation be like. Write a poem about it that's either funny, or which has a twist
- Research the seven characteristics of living things and list an example for a plant and an animal for each one
You can find more teaching resources from Plazoom here
Have you tried The Week Junior in your school yet?
This wonderful resource came from The Week Junior magazine. This fantastic magazine, written specifically for 8-14 year olds, includes the top news stories of the week plus science and technology, animals and the environment, books, sport and much more.
You can take out a subscription for your school from just £54 to help your students:
- Access, interpret and question the world around them
- Improve their spoken language skills through debate and discussion
- Develop an enjoyment of reading across the curriculum
Try it for free in your school, order your free copy today!