Unlocking the secrets of a very famous pharaoh
Refresh your ancient Egyptian topic work with these fun and engaging ideas for cross-curricular learning. Find out about the discovery of Tutankhamun’s tomb, one of the most famous finds of all time, and explore the lives of the ancient Egyptians.
This FREE download will help enhance lessons across the curriculum including English, Maths, Geography, History, Science, RE, Art and Design.
- Explore new vocabulary and investigate adverbial phrases
- Nurture exciting writing outcomes including an internal monologue, and a persuasive letter
- Design and build your own shadouf and investigate irrigation
- Plus much more..
Have you tried The Week Junior in your school yet?
This wonderful resource came from The Week Junior magazine. This fantastic magazine, written specifically for 8-14 year olds, includes the top news stories of the week plus science and technology, animals and the environment, books, sport and much more.
You can take out a subscription for your school from just £54 to help your students:
- Access, interpret and question the world around them
- Improve their spoken language skills through debate and discussion
- Develop an enjoyment of reading across the curriculum
Try it for free in your school, order your free copy today!