What's it all about?
Find out more about how the UK Government works.
- What a constitution is
- The difference between the UK Government and Parliament
- The important historical documents which have helped shape the UK’s constitution over the past 800 years.
This feature will help students explore power-sharing in the UK. Learn how Britain’s constitution has impacted the process of triggering Article 50 and taking the UK out of the European Union.
Have you tried The Week Junior in your school yet?
This wonderful resource came from The Week Junior magazine. This fantastic magazine, written specifically for 8-14 year olds, includes the top news stories of the week plus science and technology, animals and the environment, books, sport and much more.
You can take out a subscription for your school from just £54 to help your students:
- Access, interpret and question the world around them
- Improve their spoken language skills through debate and discussion
- Develop an enjoyment of reading across the curriculum
Try it for free in your school, order your free copy today!