What's it all about?
The Brontë sisters were three of the most talented and famous writers during the first half of the 19th century. But what made their literature so significant? Download this FREE resource to find out why.
Use this resource to:
- Learn about their early life
- Discover why their books are some of the most popular ever published
- Explore the books that made them famous
- Understand the cultural reasons why they had to fake their identity
This FREE teaching resource will educate your pupils about the Brontë sisters and their impact on literature.
Have you tried The Week Junior in your school yet?
This wonderful resource came from The Week Junior magazine. This fantastic magazine, written specifically for 8-14 year olds, includes the top news stories of the week plus science and technology, animals and the environment, books, sport and much more.
You can take out a subscription for your school from just £54 to help your students:
- Access, interpret and question the world around them
- Improve their spoken language skills through debate and discussion
- Develop an enjoyment of reading across the curriculum
Try it for free in your school, order your free copy today!