What's it all about?
Discover a world of phantoms and spirits in this new all about resource. Whether or not you believe in ghosts, Halloween, on 31 October, is the perfect time to take a look at some frightening fables and scary legends from the otherworld.
Use this resource to:
- Understand how Halloween began over 2500 years ago
- Find out what ghosts and poltergeists are
- Learn about the first recorded ghosts
This FREE resource will educate your pupils about the history of ghosts, stories about spooky figures and the traditions of different cultures around the world for Halloween.
Have you tried The Week Junior in your school yet?
This wonderful resource came from The Week Junior magazine. This fantastic magazine, written specifically for 8-14 year olds, includes the top news stories of the week plus science and technology, animals and the environment, books, sport and much more.
You can take out a subscription for your school from just £54 to help your students:
- Access, interpret and question the world around them
- Improve their spoken language skills through debate and discussion
- Develop an enjoyment of reading across the curriculum
Try it for free in your school, order your free copy today!