What's it all about?
The London Underground is the oldest underground railway network in the world, used by 1.37 billion passengers per year. This fact-filled feature covers:
- The original idea
- A historical timeline of the tube
- Lots of interesting facts and figures
- The future of the Underground
Teaching pupils all about the complex railway under the UK’s capital will be simple with this resource.
Have you tried The Week Junior in your school yet?
This wonderful resource came from The Week Junior magazine. This fantastic magazine, written specifically for 8-14 year olds, includes the top news stories of the week plus science and technology, animals and the environment, books, sport and much more.
You can take out a subscription for your school from just £54 to help your students:
- Access, interpret and question the world around them
- Improve their spoken language skills through debate and discussion
- Develop an enjoyment of reading across the curriculum
Try it for free in your school, order your free copy today!