What's it all about?
The discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb is one of the most famous finds of all time.
Find out about:
- Howard Carter
- The life of the boy king
- King Tut’s curse
- The Egyptian ritual of mummification
- The treasures of Tutankhamun’s tomb
- Use this feature to explore the timeline of the discovery.
Have you tried The Week Junior in your school yet?
This wonderful resource came from The Week Junior magazine. This fantastic magazine, written specifically for 8-14 year olds, includes the top news stories of the week plus science and technology, animals and the environment, books, sport and much more.
You can take out a subscription for your school from just £54 to help your students:
- Access, interpret and question the world around them
- Improve their spoken language skills through debate and discussion
- Develop an enjoyment of reading across the curriculum
Try it for free in your school, order your free copy today!