What's it all about?
Learn about the organisation that helps millions of people around the world each year. The feature covers:
- What the United Nations is
- Why it was founded
- How it works
- The role it plays in protecting children, helping refugees and preventing wars
Have you tried The Week Junior in your school yet?
This wonderful resource came from The Week Junior magazine. This fantastic magazine, written specifically for 8-14 year olds, includes the top news stories of the week plus science and technology, animals and the environment, books, sport and much more.
You can take out a subscription for your school from just £54 to help your students:
- Access, interpret and question the world around them
- Improve their spoken language skills through debate and discussion
- Develop an enjoyment of reading across the curriculum
Try it for free in your school, order your free copy today!